12 week LIVESTREAM 10K & Half Marathon Training Program
Training Starts 6/01/20
How The Program Works
We are thrilled that you are considering Terrier to help you achieve your race day goals during these unprecedented times. Since 2005, Terrier has led a fall running program, and this time the coaches have put together a unique and extensive LIVESTREAM schedule unlike anything ever offered along with personal sessions. The schedule will be broken down into three levels: Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced for the distance you choose to run.
What The Program Includes
- 2 LIVESTREAM weekly workouts Tuesday & Thursday, 6:30pm. Tuesday is traditional speed work and Thursday is tempo & strength.
- Both LIVESTREAM workouts are recorded so if you miss a scheduled workout you can do it on your own.
- 1 hour per month of personal coaching, divided as:
- A personal 30-minute LIVESTREAM workout session of your choice: strength, run, cycle or what you need most.
- 30 minutes of communication (email, phone, text) with your coach throughout the training.
- Daily video training schedule to follow online with detailed workouts outside of the LIVESTREAM sessions.
- Group discussion before and after LIVESTREAM workouts.
- Realtime gps tracking (when running outside).
- Specific zones, paces and speeds for each individual based off of Terrier's run philosophy.
- Run test completed every 6 weeks to adjust running zones (3 tests total).
- Weekly tips and techniques to enhance performance through proper form.
Training for an endurance event can be a challenge, and no one ever said it was easy. However, consistency is key! Try to attend the LIVESTREAM sessions as much as possible in order to get the most out of the program. Maintaining regular communication with your coach helps keep you accountable and focused.
Lead Up Races
Will be chosen based on your location once confirmed they will be taking place.
What level am I?
The levels we break you off into can change over the course of the program.
Beginner: 0-10 miles per week. This schedule is for first timers or runners that feel more comfortable with lower mileage.
Intermediate: 10-25 miles per week. Most runners will fall into this category, and abilities will vary. First timers and veterans will feel comfortable with this schedule while also pushing a bit more aggressively at times.
Advanced: 30 + miles per week. This is a schedule designed for experienced runners who are looking for a PR.
We communicate with program participants in two main ways. The first form of communication is through this website. We have a page dedicated to the program, which lists training schedules and any relevant training tools and posts. This page is updated every week. For personal questions email email@example.com.
Sunday night May 31st 7:00pm Livestream.
This meeting will cover what to expect with training and answer any questions you may have.
Fees do not include personal race entries