30 Day Run Challenge
Training 4/1/20 - 4/30/20
HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS
Through these difficult times, Terrier has created a fun and engaging 30-day run program for all levels to keep you motivated and strong! No matter where you're located, you will be coached just as you would be in person. Since 2005, Terrier has digitally coached athletes of all levels. So we are excited to share this 30-day running schedule with you for April 2020! The program will be available for three levels: Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced.
- Kick-off run test at the start of the 30-day program to set your base numbers (speed & pace) for training
- Daily training schedule to follow online with an accompanying video-description
- Weekly videos outlining what to expect for the coming 7 days
- Weekly audio run workout lead by coach Robert Pennino
- Training tips along the way including tips on run form, nutrition, pacing and injury prevention
- Access to coach via email coach as you need.
- Wrap-up 5k test at the end of the 30-days program to test your progress
For this program, consistency is key! We encourage you to follow the sessions as much as possible to get the most out of the program, but we understand life gets in the way sometimes. If you miss a workout (or if any workouts are unclear), simply email coach Robert TerrierFit@gmail.com and he will help you get back on track.
WHAT LEVEL AM I?
The level we designate for you can change over the course of the program; however, the baseline is as follows:
Beginner: 0-10 miles per week. Walkers, first-timers or runners that feel more comfortable with lower mileage.
Intermediate: 10-25 miles per week. Most runners will fall into this category and abilities will vary. First timers and veterans will feel comfortable with this schedule while also pushing a bit more aggressively at times.
Advanced: 30+ miles per week. This is a schedule designed for experienced runners who are looking for a PR.
$59 for the entire program. You will be billed via Venmo and the phone number you sign up with.
PLEASE GIVE FORM TIME TO LOAD ON MOBILE DEVICE