In Person Saturday's At
Every other Saturday, next class 2/24
7:30am - 8:45am
9:00am - 10:15am
10:30am - 11:45am coming soon
$34.17 per class
(active livestream unlimited members receive 30% off. use code: livestream)
Attending an in-person cycling class every two weeks can be a refreshing change from your usual home workout routine. These 75-minute classes offer a chance to break free from the living room and connect with others. In today's world, where communication is mainly digital, it's easy to feel isolated and disconnected. Cycling classes offer an opportunity to meet new people, make friends, and share your passion for fitness.
How it Works:
- Bring your bike or rent a bike for $5.00. Our bike pedals include look keo, delta or spd.
- If bringing your bike please arrive 15 minutes early to set up.
- No need to remove the back wheel. We have skewers for rim and disc bikes for proper mounting.
- Class is currently limited to 6 riders.
- Have a zwift account to record your workouts or you can participate as a guest.
- Be injury-free and have clearance from your doctor.
- Bring hydration and nutrition or you can purchase from Toga as needed.
- Bring a bike towel.
- Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org