RAPHA LIVESTREAM SCHEDULE
- Terrier arrives Rapha at 12p for set up & pre light. Prep should take about 6-7 hours.
CAM 1 - Master Tight
CAM 2 - Master Wide
CAM 3 - Hand Held Floating
CAM 4 - BG Rider #1
CAM 5 - BG Rider #2
CAM 6 - BG Rider #3
- 6:00p Background cyclist arrive. Bring wardrobe & bikes.
- 7:00p Wrap
We will be shooting from this direction
- 7:00am Call time for production and Rapha contact
- 7:30am Cyclist arrive
- 7:45am Overall brief and run of show for all involved
- 8:00am Mic cyclist
- 8:15am to 8:30am Rehearsal on set with cyclist
- 8:30a Final tweaks
- 9:00a Cyclist & production ready
- 9:10a Open Terrier Zoom
- 9:13a Roll Opening Video
- 9:16a Welcome and class begins
- 10:30a Class ends
- 12:00p Fully wrapped & cleaned up.
- What are cyclist wearing? Colorful tops would be best (avoid Black & White tops). Cyclist bring ear buds & their phones.
NEEDS FROM RAPHA
- 10 Rapha/Cycling Trivia Questions
- We will using the two TV’s you have there
- Names & phone numbers for cyclist who are on camera
- Branded Rapha video for opening
- In class video?
- Copy/events list for FTP chart
- Banner & Stands (to block light)
TERRIER IS BRINGING
- 3 TV's
- 6 Camera's
- Grip & Lighting
- Phone mounts for bikes
- Aero helmet for drawing
- 3 Fans for cyclist
- 2 Fluid trainers & 3 risers
- Trainer skewers
- All phone airplane mode during filming
- Rapha house phone ringer off
- AC control for sounds. Turn AC down 30 minutes before class starts. Off when pre video rolls.