15K Livestream Running Program
12 Week Running Program Starts 9/13/21
HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS
We are thrilled that you are considering Terrier to help you achieve your race day goals during these unprecedented times. Since 2005, Terrier has led a fall running program, and this time the coaches have put together a unique and extensive LIVESTREAM schedule unlike anything ever offered along with personal sessions. The schedule will be broken down into three levels: Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced for the distance you choose to run.
WHAT THE PROGRAM INCLUDES
Weekly schedule to follow online for beginner, intermediate or advanced
LIVESTREAM UNLIMITED - $109
- Included for all current Livestream Unlimited members
- Weekly schedule to follow along online for beginner, intermediate or advanced
- 3 weekly workouts Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday. (See Class Schedule)
- Group discussion before and after LIVESTREAM workouts.
- Realtime GPS tracking (when running outside).
- Specific zones, paces and speeds for each individual based off of Terrier's run philosophy.
- Run test completed every 4 weeks to adjust running zones (3 tests total).
- Weekly tips and techniques to enhance performance through proper form.
Ted Corbitt 15K - Sunday December 4th - 8:30am Central Park, NYC
Beginner: 0-10 miles per week.
This schedule is for first timers or runners that feel more comfortable with lower mileage.
Intermediate: 10-25 miles per week. Most runners will fall into this category, and abilities will vary. First timers and veterans will feel comfortable with this schedule while also pushing a bit more aggressively at times.
Advanced: 30 + miles per week. This is a schedule designed for experienced runners who are looking for a PR.
We communicate with program participants in two main ways. The first form of communication is through this website. We have a page dedicated to the program, which lists training schedules and any relevant training tools and posts. This page is updated every week.